The Six Pillars of CharacterSM
Be honest * Don't
deceive, cheat or steal
* Be reliable - do what you say you'll do
* Have the courage to do
the right thing
* Build a good reputation
* Be loyal - stand by
your family, friends and country.
Treat others with
respect; follow the Golden Rule
* Be tolerant of
differences * Use good manners,
not bad language * Be
considerate of the feelings of
others * Don't threaten,
hit, or hurt anyone. * Deal
peacefully with anger,
insults and disagreements.
Do what you are supposed to do * Persevere: keep on trying!
* Always do your best * Use self-control * Be self-disciplined
* Think before you act - consider the consequences
* Be accountable for the choices that you make.
Play by the rules * Take turns and share
* Be open-minded; listen to others
* Don't take advantage of others
* Don't blame others
Be kind * Be compassionate and show you care
* Express gratitude
* Forgive others * Help people in need.
Do your share to make your community and school better
* Cooperate * Obey laws * Respect authority
* Stay informed